There are so many reasons to get your kitchen or bathroom cabinets refinished. From enhancing the overall appearance to prolonging the lifespan of your cabinets – there’s no wrong reason! Before you commit to getting your cabinets refinished, we thought we’d give you some extra reasons as to why you should get your cabinets refinished by Silver Tree Wood Refinishing in Salt Lake City, UT!
- Cost-Effective: Refinishing cabinets is generally more budget-friendly compared to completely replacing them. It allows you to achieve a new look and feel without the significant expense of buying brand new cabinets.
- Customization: Cabinet refinishing offers a wide range of customization options. You can choose from various paint colors, stains, and finishes to match your desired style and complement your home’s decor.
- Eco-Friendly: Refinishing cabinets is a sustainable choice as it reduces the amount of waste generated from discarding old cabinets. It also minimizes the demand for new raw materials, contributing to a more eco-friendly approach.
- Increases Property Value: Upgrading kitchen or bathroom cabinets through refinishing can enhance the overall appeal of your home. It can positively influence potential buyers and add value to your property if you decide to sell in the future.
Now that you have decided to get a cabinet refinishing service, it’s time to prepare for it! Once you have your appointment scheduled and are within a few days of the service, you should start the process of getting your home ready for the refinishing crew.
Preparing for a cabinet refinishing service is an exciting time! Getting rid of the old and outdated look and bringing in a brand new looking and feeling space can completely transform the overall feeling of your home. We are excited that you have chosen Silver Tree Wood Refinishing to be a part of your Salt Lake City home’s remodeling project. Here are a few things that you can do to help prepare for a successful refinishing service!
- Clear out the cabinets: Remove all items, dishes, utensils, and belongings from the cabinets. This step ensures that nothing gets in the way during the refinishing process and protects your items from potential damage.
- Clean the cabinets: Thoroughly clean the cabinet surfaces with a mild detergent and water solution. Remove any grease, grime, or dirt build-up to ensure the refinishing materials adhere properly to the cabinets.
- Remove hardware: Take off all cabinet hardware, such as handles, knobs, and hinges.